Mackenzie Hughes LLP, one of the leaders in the Upstate New York legal community since 1884 has an opening for an Accounting Assistant. We provide a rewarding work environment and competitive salary and benefits.
– Prepare monthly bills for attorney review, incorporate edits and revisions, prepare final invoices for approval.
– Record client invoice payments in accounting system, obtain and process credit card authorizations and establish payment plans for accounts
– Prepare write-off and credit memos
– Communicate with attorneys and clients on invoice and collection questions.
– Prepare monthly accounts receivable reports for management review
– Assist in other duties as assigned.
– Associates degree in business or accounting with 5 – 7 years’ experience.
– Highly organized and attentive to detail.
– Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Retirement and 401(K) plans
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to:
Mackenzie Hughes LLP
Attn: Human Resources
Mackenzie Hughes Tower
440 South Warren Street
Syracuse, NY 13202