Carly concentrates her practice on health care litigation and transactional matters. She has experience in medical-legal issues including, medical malpractice, professional licensure and misconduct, patient rights, and compliance and regulatory issues. She regularly defends hospitals and medical professionals in medical malpractice and professional liability cases.
While in law school, Carly served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology and earned a dual Master’s Degree in Biomedical Ethics from Albany Medical College. She researched legal issues surrounding new reproductive technologies, medication regulations, organ donation, and autonomy in nursing homes under the guidance of a professor.
Prior to law school, Carly was the captain of both the field hockey and softball teams at St. Lawrence University where she received a degree in Neuroscience.
In her free time, she enjoys running, biking, skiing, and spending time with her family.
- Medical Malpractice and Insurance Defense
- New York State Office of Professional Medical Conduct
- Albany Law School Health Law Clinic
- Albany Law School Wellness Initiative Advisory Council
- J.D., Albany Law School, Magna Cum Laude
- M.S., Albany Medical College, Biomedical Ethics
- B.S., Neuroscience, Minor in Exercise Science, St. Lawrence University
- New York State Bar, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers’ Association
- CNY Women’s Bar Association