Since joining as a Summer Associate at Mackenzie Hughes in 2018, Caroline has worked in many aspects of business, litigation, and estate planning law. Caroline was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2021. While primarily focusing on estate planning, family, and estate litigation matters, Caroline also works in the firm’s real estate department, representing buyers, sellers, and lending institutions in both commercial and residential real estate transactions. Other areas of experience include bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and commercial and business litigation matters.
Caroline enjoys long runs and going on hikes with her husband and their dog, Brinlee.
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Estate, Trust & Guardianship Litigation
- Health Care
- Wealth Management
- Siena College Board of Advisors
- Juris Doctor, Syracuse University College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Cum Laude, Siena College
- New York State Bar