Kathleen is currently a Paralegal in the firm’s Trust and Estate Department. She lives in Marcellus and spends her time outside the office with her husband, four children, granddaughter and two dogs. Kate also enjoys swimming, reading, gardening and quilting.
- Volunteers at the Samaritan Center, Holy Family Church and Habitat for Humanity
- Member of OCBA Paralegal Committee
- Vice President of the Marcellus Central School District School Board
- Bachelors Degree, St Bonaventure University
- Adelphi University Post Graduate Paralegal Program specializing in Estates and Trusts
- While working in Buffalo, NY she attended Canisius College in their MBA Program