Laura is currently a paralegal in the firm’s Trusts and Estates Department and Business Department. She has over 25 years of paralegal experience. Laura spends her time outside the office with her husband, three dogs, family and friends. She also enjoys teaching and taking yoga, reading, gardening, hiking and kayaking.
- Member OCBA Paralegal Committee
- Notary Public
- Prior to COVID, volunteer who taught yoga (chair and mat) at the Baldwinsville Public Library, Syracuse Home (McHarrie Life) in Baldwinsville, Pathways Wellness Program in Oneida and at Conifer Village in Baldwinsville
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science from SUNY Cobleskill (graduated with high honors)
- Associate’s Degree in Agricultural Science/Animal Husbandry from SUNY Cobleskill (graduated with honors)
- Paralegal Certificate from the National Academy for Paralegal Studies, Inc. (graduated with high honors)