There is No Will; Now What Do I Do?

If your loved one has passed away without leaving a Will, you will now find yourself in the murky area of Voluntary Estate Administration. If someone passes with a Will, there is a “probate” of that Will. If there is no Will, then a qualified person must petition the Surrogate’s Court to be appointed the…

Read more