Joseph joined Mackenzie Hughes in 2020 as a partner in the litigation department. His practice is focused on civil litigation including medical malpractice, commercial disputes, premises liability and legal malpractice. He has also represented individuals and entities in front of various New York State Offices, including the Attorney General, the Office of Professional Medical Conduct and the Office of Professional Development. Prior to joining Mackenzie Hughes, Joseph practiced at another Syracuse law firm as an associate and partner for ten years.
Joseph lives in Syracuse with his wife Megan. He enjoys travelling, hiking and golf.
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Onondaga County Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts degree from Syracuse University
- Juris Doctorate from the Syracuse University College of Law
- New York State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of New York
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Joseph G. Farrell has joined Mackenzie Hughes LLP as a partner in the firm’s litigation department and will concentrate his legal practice on medical malpractice defense. Brandan Ray has also been hired as an associate attorney in the business department with his practice focused on business formation and governance, private investment transactions…