Joseph joined Mackenzie Hughes in 2020 as a partner in the litigation department. His practice is focused on medical malpractice defense. Prior to joining Mackenzie Hughes, Joseph practiced at another Syracuse law firm as an associate and partner for ten years. There, he defended physicians, midlevel providers and facilities in medical malpractice actions. He has also represented medical providers in front of the New York State Office of Professional Medical Conduct and the New York State Office of Professional Development.
Joseph lives in Syracuse with his wife Megan. He enjoys travelling, hiking and golf.
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Onondaga County Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts degree from Syracuse University
- Juris Doctorate from the Syracuse University College of Law
- New York State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of New York
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Joseph G. Farrell has joined Mackenzie Hughes LLP as a partner in the firm’s litigation department and will concentrate his legal practice on medical malpractice defense. Brandan Ray has also been hired as an associate attorney in the business department with his practice focused on business formation and governance, private investment transactions…