Jennifer concentrates her practice in insurance defense including premises liability, medical malpractice, professional liability, products liability, motor vehicle accidents and labor law liability. She regularly defends residential and commercial properties, sporting and entertainment venues, municipal entities, construction companies, social services organizations, mental health professionals, medical professionals and agricultural operations. She has achieved dismissal of wrongful death claims in farming accident, negligence claims against social services organizations and obtained favorable settlements in a variety of cases.
Jennifer also volunteers as a Volunteer Advocate Lawyer for Animal Abuse Court (VALAC). Jennifer lives in Syracuse with her husband Peter, their daughters and dog. She enjoys travelling, cooking and spending time with her family.
- Member of the CNY Women’s Bar Association
- Member of the New York Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member of the Onondaga County Bar Association
- Volunteer Advocate Lawyer for Animal Abuse Court
- Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Delaware
- Juris Doctorate from Pace Law School
- New York State Bar (2011)
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of New York (2016)
We recently secured a victory to dismiss a wrongful death claim against the Defendant dairy farm employer. The Court found that the employer had secured a valid worker’s compensation insurance policy and that the employer did not intend to cause any harm to the employee. The Court determined the employer established that none of the…
Helping Out Our Furry Friends As the cold weather approaches our area, pet owners in Syracuse should be aware of the new legislation passed in June of this year which stipulates that an animal shall not be left outside for more than two hours below 30 degrees or above 90 degrees. The legislation, known as…