W. Bradley Hunt joined Mackenzie Hughes in 2004 and is a partner in the firm and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, as well as zoning and municipal law. Brad has handled numerous cases in state and federal court and in arbitration. In the area of municipal law, Brad represents clients seeking approvals from municipal planning and zoning boards, and he has represented planning and zoning boards for years. He lives in Syracuse with his wife and three sons. Brad enjoys spending time with his family, running, hiking, and playing various musical instruments.
- Twenty years of commercial litigation experience in state and federal courts.
- Numerous appeals in state and federal courts including the New York Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Experienced in representing businesses appearing before planning and zoning boards, and representing municipalities.
- Joined Mackenzie Hughes in 2004 and now a partner in the firm.
- Worked at Mayer Brown in Chicago, one of the nation’s preeminent firms, 1998-2003.
- Law Clerk for Judge Pasco Bowman, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 1997-1998.
- University Neighborhood Preservation Association, Board Member and Treasurer
- Episcopal Diocese of Central New York; Chairman of the Constitution and Canons Committee, Member of the Resolutions Committee
- Volunteers as an arbitrator in Syracuse Small Claims Court
- Co-teaches advanced litigation skills course at Syracuse University Law School
- Onondaga Historical Association; Board Member and Secretary
- Leadership Greater Syracuse, Class of 2010
- Juris Doctorate, University of Chicago School of Law, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Williams College, 1993
- New York State Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
SYRACUSE, NY – W. Bradley Hunt was recently elected to the partnership at Mackenzie Hughes LLP. Since joining the firm in 2004, Hunt’s practice has focused on business litigation and environmental and land use law. He has handled state and federal cases in both trial and appellate courts and has extensive experience in motion practice…